Last revised: 9/18/18
Hello and welcome to Blackwater Distilling & Tavern. These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) are designed to create a positive, legal community of consumers who enjoy our spirits portfolio responsibly. By using Blackwater Distilling’s products and services, you are agreeing to all the terms below. Please read the Terms carefully before using our website, as they are a legally binding contract between you and Blackwater Distilling, Inc.
b. The intellectual property rights in this website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the website is either owned by Blackwater Distilling, Inc., or duly licensed by third parties. All such rights are reserved. Material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the owner.
c. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. You must be at least 21 years of age to use our website and by entering and using our website, you represent that you have attained the age of 21.
d. Blackwater Distilling, Inc. is not liable for any damages, harm, or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the material on this site. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
e. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms.
f. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to our contact address listed elsewhere on the web page:
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding it and verifying its existence.
- Contact information for the notifying party (the “Notifying Party”), including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.